Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change my deleted email address in itunes?

I deleted one of my yahoo email accounts when it was hacked, forgetting that was for my itunes account - now I can't get logged into itunes. How do I change my email account in itunes once it's deleted?

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 1:58 PM

Your old email address and password combination are still a valid AppleID, or should be, even if you can no longer access email at that address. You should be able to arrange for an alternate email address to be used for any correspndence from Apple rather than having to abandon the old ID. Managing content, particularly apps, over multiple IDs is complex so should be avoided if possible.

See Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses - Apple Support

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2015 1:58 PM in response to Meena2005

Your old email address and password combination are still a valid AppleID, or should be, even if you can no longer access email at that address. You should be able to arrange for an alternate email address to be used for any correspndence from Apple rather than having to abandon the old ID. Managing content, particularly apps, over multiple IDs is complex so should be avoided if possible.

See Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses - Apple Support

tt2

How do I change my deleted email address in itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.