Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AWESOME customer service provided by Apple Representative Monique, case id number 7712311789...

My name is Tommy, and I work in customer service and sales at a major Nissan/Infiniti/Mazda dealership here in Northern California.

It's very refreshing to have great customer service these days. I called your company earlier today, was placed on hold for approximately 12 minutes, and was then helped by Monique. I had several concerns regarding my account. Monique listened to all of my requests, shared her professional opinions, took care of my needs, waited patiently on the phone as I worked from PC to Ipad and back and forth, and called me back as I had a customer to take care of in front of me.

Monique should be commended by her supervisor as this is what customer service is about. You are truly fortunate to have her working for your company.

Thank you Monique!!!

iPhone 5s

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 10:42 AM

1 reply

AWESOME customer service provided by Apple Representative Monique, case id number 7712311789...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.