Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Puchase tv shows it is on my computer library but it will not dowload on the ipod.

On the computer itunes the message says: some of the videos in your Itune library included the video "shadow people and the sun miracle were not copied to the ipod "..'s ipod" because they cannot be played on this ipod,and it lists the other items that i have purchased.

using widows 8.1

the I tune software is updated

in the summary -checked all options excepted "Manually manage videos".

my I pod specifications is 8k749696YMU PB145LL version 1.1.2PC

please help. Thank you.

iPod classic, Windows 8, ipod version 1.1.2PC

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 11:48 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 9:24 AM in response to denjan33

Hey denjan33,

If you have TV shows that are not synced to your iPod classic giving the error message shown, it is generally because the file is in a format that the iPod is not able to play. See this article for a complete explanation -

iTunes: Videos may be unable to sync to iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

As an example, high definition (HD) videos will not play on an iPod classic. See this article which includes information about downloading content at lower resolutions for use on the iPod classic -

iTunes: Sync purchased HD videos to iPod or iOS device - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Happy computing,

Brett L

Puchase tv shows it is on my computer library but it will not dowload on the ipod.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.