Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud loves my Junk(mail)

is there a way to send to all mail to junk folder all at once?

I wouldn't need that feature if the junk mail I marked as 'junk', actually went to junk, each time I receive email from same sender.

shortcut on keyboard allows me to select/send all mail to trash, but will not allow me to send all to junk.

Why is iCloud Navigation so vague? Why must I stare at my contacts screen, edit one by one, and then see that the little wheel holds my 'select all' option? I am 43 yrs old, so I'm sure I'm missing something. Someone pls enlighten me.

What I'd like is to read and then navigate.

Like it's 1980 or something.

that's probably my favorite thing- paying for slow *** inefficiency.

iOS 8.2, junk mail

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 10:13 AM

2 replies

Mar 28, 2015 1:54 PM in response to iCloud LOL

Let's gets some basics first.

What version OS X? Look under the Apple in the Menu bar > About this Mac.

Are you seeing this in Mail.app or are you viewing your messages in your Safari or another browser?

How much RAM?

How much free space?

(Etrecheck will provide all the basics on your Mac. You can download and post results instead of getting info yourself. http://www.etresoft.com/etrecheck)

iCloud loves my Junk(mail)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.