Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i move bookmarked articles to i books?

how do i move bookmarked articles to i books? Is there a way to save articles (in a subscription I've paid for) from the bookmarks list to ibooks?

iPad Mini, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 10:30 AM

4 replies

Mar 29, 2015 8:33 AM in response to a brody

Hi Brody, I'm confused about your response and moving my request. I've never had a Macbook (I'm a bookkeeper and one of my clients had a Mac years ago-but I did not have access to her iBooks, just her Quickbooks), but I just got my IPad mini last fall and would like to move the articles that I've saved from one of my (paid) subscriptions from the "bookmark" section to the iBooks section. I'm not able to access the internet on my upcoming travels and would like to have some reading material with me on my iPad. I was hoping someone could help me move the articles (which are not pdf's, I have to log onto the website that I subscribe to to look at them) into iBooks. I've downloaded Pocket, but the links won't work in Pocket without internet access.

Maybe my Quickbooks question in 2006 confused you? Thanks for any help you can give.

<Email Edited By Host>

Mar 29, 2015 8:36 AM in response to elenalb

I think that what A Brody is saying is that you posted this question in the iBook forum on here, which is for iBook computers - it's now been moved to the iBooks For iOS forum.

What 'bookmark' section are you referring to ? If they are on a website then there are some apps which allow you to do 'print to PDF' to save the page as a PDF (search your country's app store for 'print to PDF' or something similar to see what's available there), you can then either read them in that app or use 'open in' (if the apps supports) within the app to copy them to iBooks

(As these are user-to-user public forum I've asked the hosts to remove your email address from your post.)

how do i move bookmarked articles to i books?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.