Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems linking AOL account to G-mail

I have a balance on my AOL account, not to mention a ton of music. I have been trying to change my AOL account to a G-mail account so that I can have access to the balance ($) on my AOL account. The directions given, i.e. 'sign in with your AOL account and you will be directed on how to change it' have not appeared on any of my devices. HELP!

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), HP Officejet 7410xi

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 11:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 11:59 AM

You need to log into the account via your computer's iTunes, and the instructions only apply to AOL username accounts (without the '@aol.com'), not if you are using your AOL email address. If currently logged into a different account then log out via the Store > Sign Out option, that will change to Store > Sign In - then log in via Store > View Account : Convert your AOL Username to an Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2015 11:59 AM in response to highnlow

You need to log into the account via your computer's iTunes, and the instructions only apply to AOL username accounts (without the '@aol.com'), not if you are using your AOL email address. If currently logged into a different account then log out via the Store > Sign Out option, that will change to Store > Sign In - then log in via Store > View Account : Convert your AOL Username to an Apple ID - Apple Support

Problems linking AOL account to G-mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.