Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with ios 8.2 wifi

Hello everyone i am having an issue on my iPhone 6 Plus.

Whilst watching any video on WiFi, such as YouTube or Facebook etc it seems the video will stop and go into an endless buffer, in which the only way to fix is slide up and go on the control center, disable and re-enable WiFi and it will work. this will solve the issue by continuing the video and giving an error which results in me refreshing the video. also on apps such as clash of clans the WiFi drops and everything i do is not saved or an endless reconnecting icon pops up. i've seen people with other situations but they just reset there iPhone's but i don't want to do that.

Thanks to anyone in advance who can answer this issue!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2, It has been dropped twice

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 11:41 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 9:25 AM in response to Vextren

Hello Vextren,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you’re running into Wi-Fi performance issues when watching videos on your iPhone 6 Plus, and you are able to workaround them by toggling Wi-Fi off and back on or restarting the device. Try taking a look at the article linked below and ensuring your wireless router is configured with the settings that it recommends.

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Cheers,

-Jason

Issues with ios 8.2 wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.