Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There's pictures on my Iphone that I don't see when connected to my PC

There are pictures I took on my 4s phone,(ios 7.1) I can see on my phone, but when I connect to my PC and use windows explorer some of the photos aren't there.

In other words, I can see the photo when I look at my phone. I can't see the photos when look @ my phone thru Windows explorer>myphone>internal storage>DCIM.

I do see photos, but not all the photos. Is that clear???

Thanks

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 11:39 AM

2 replies

Mar 28, 2015 2:58 PM in response to hankw1

One possibility is that they are photos that were previously synced to the phone from a computer via iTunes. If that is the case you can use the instructions quoted below from Sync photos to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in iTunes - Apple Supportto delete them:

Delete synced photos

1. In iTunes, locate and click on your device.
  2. Click Photos.
  3. Choose "Selected albums" and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
    To delete all synced photos, deselect "Sync Photos from" and, when asked, click "Remove photos."
  4. Click Apply.

Learn how to delete photos and video synced from iTunes when you can't access the originals.

There's pictures on my Iphone that I don't see when connected to my PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.