Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got a new Windows tablet. I set up Home Sharing between it and my desktop Mac but I can't seem to get playlists from my desktop into the tablet. Can I do this by plugging my tablet into my desktop via a USB cable?

I just got an HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows on it. I have a Mac desktop running 10.6.8. I set up Home Sharing by making sure both had the same version of iTunes and I authorized the new tablet (desktop already was). (I haven't exceeded the number of authorized computers.) I would like to take some of the playlists I have on my desktop Mac and copy them into iTunes on the tablet. I hooked up the tablet to my desktop with a USB cable but wasn't able to get it to copy. I do not have WIFI....is there a way to do this by just having the tablet hooked up via the USB cable? If so, can someone please talk me through the steps necessary to do that? Thanks!

iMac (USB 2.0), Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 12:40 PM

There are no replies.

I just got a new Windows tablet. I set up Home Sharing between it and my desktop Mac but I can't seem to get playlists from my desktop into the tablet. Can I do this by plugging my tablet into my desktop via a USB cable?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.