Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help please!!!

I can´t reset y Iphone 6 Plus with de MacBook Air because the display says me: error 27.

HELP PLEASE!!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 1:23 PM

2 replies

Mar 31, 2015 9:47 AM in response to carlosyana

Greetings carlosyana,

It sounds as if you are trying to do a restore of your iPhone using iTunes on your MacBook Air and are getting an error 27 when you do this, is that correct? Let's see if we can get you back up and running.

I would suggest that first you use the steps in this article to attempt your restore -

Resolve iOS update and restore errors in iTunes - Apple Support

If you continue to be unable to complete the restore, this article may be helpful -

Get help with iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

For error 27:

These errors mean that your device or computer might have a hardware issue that stops the update or restore from completing.

1. Check that your security software and settings aren't blocking your device from communicating with the Apple update server.
  2. Then try to restore your iOS device two more times while connected with a cable, computer, and network you know are good.
  3. Make sure that your security software and settings are allowing communication between your device and update servers.
  4. If you still see the error message when you update or restore, contact Apple support.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Be well,

Brett L

help please!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.