Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5c keeps restarting

I am the second owner of my iPhone 5c and I began having problems with it a few months ago. At random times my phone will shut down and restart repeatedly. I have also gotten the Blue Screen Of Death twice now and once a debugger code thing came up on my phone. I tried to do a system restore but that did not help at all! I am getting sick of my phone restarting when I need it! I don't know what else to try!

Can anyone please help me fix this problem?

IOS 8.2 16GB

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 4:45 PM

4 replies

Apr 3, 2015 9:40 AM in response to chuck_3rd

alex_h1,

Hello and thanks for trying to help! All of my phone is up to date and it has now started to shut down with my phone's screen fading into different colored lines. I reset my settings and deleted all non-essential apps and my phone worked fine for a while. Then I went on a trip and took a ton of pictures and my phone started to shut down again with multi-colored lined (I don't know if that makes sense). I was wondering if the amount of storage I use could trigger my phone to shut down? I will be contacting Apple soon to try and fix this issue!

Thanks for your help!

swimmerryu

iPhone 5c keeps restarting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.