Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4s virus???

While using safari on my iphone 4s an ad popped up and then a notification stating i got a virus. It also said tap ok to get rid of it. I did coz i hadnt a clue what to do. Then i restarted my phone. I searched online and im getting random feedback about iOS viruses. Please tell me, does my phone have a virus or not. It's never been jailbroken and ive never downloaded a dodgy app as far as im aware.

iPhone 4s (8GB)

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 5:35 PM

3 replies

Mar 28, 2015 6:05 PM in response to Olavander

Olavander wrote:

While using safari on my iphone 4s an ad popped up and then a notification stating i got a virus. It also said tap ok to get rid of it. I did coz i hadnt a clue what to do. Then i restarted my phone. I searched online and im getting random feedback about iOS viruses. Please tell me, does my phone have a virus or not. It's never been jailbroken and ive never downloaded a dodgy app as far as im aware.

What you got is a scam message trying to get you to pay for a removal service. The scammer probably doesn't even know you have an iOS device.

iphone 4s virus???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.