Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I open a shared Pages doc in iOS?

I'm sick of of the iOS app "Out of Milk". It never synchronizes correctly, so my wife and I always have different lists. I want better solution.

I know - we'll use iWork on iCloud. My wife and I both have Apple IDs and iCloud. She created a Pages doc. She can see it in her iCloud (in web browser) and in her iOS Pages app. She shared the doc with me. I can see it in my iCloud (in web browser) - there is button there that says "View documents others have shared with you". But...I can't see it in my iOS Pages app. In iOS Pages app, there is no way to "view docs others have shared with you". At least, I can't find it.

How can I see this Pages doc (shared with me) in iOS Pages?

Or, how do you recommend my wife and I have a shared, co-editable, synchronized shopping list?

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 2:06 PM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 10:27 AM in response to pastrami_dave

Hi pastrami_dave,

I see that you are wanting to share a document in iCloud with your wife, but you are seeing some difficulties. I would recommend that you use the information in the following article to help you troubleshoot this issue:

Pages for iCloud beta: If a document doesn’t appear in Pages for iCloud beta

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH12888

Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Braden

How do I open a shared Pages doc in iOS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.