Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 6 screen popped out and went black but i can still hear the notifications can i replace the screen to fix this?

i dropped my iphone 6 and the screen fully popped out. i could hold it down for the screen to work but now its completely black and i can only hear when i get notifications. can i fix this by replacing the screen?

iPhone 6

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 11:02 PM

3 replies

Mar 29, 2015 12:49 AM in response to josieb89

If it popped from the top AND it wasn't pulled from the body too far, it could have been popped back in, since it is held by clips at that end. However, if it has gone dark and doesn't respond, the ribbon cables probably broke and replacement will be inevitable. Hopefully that will be the only damage, but until it is assessed by Apple, there is no way to tell. Take it in to an Apple Store or an Authorized Service Provider and hope for the best.

my iphone 6 screen popped out and went black but i can still hear the notifications can i replace the screen to fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.