Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I connect my iphone5s to my 2015 Terrain using Bluetooth, when I make a call I can hear the caller but they can't hear me. Anyone else have this problem? How did you resolve it? Other phones connect and work perfectly.

NNeed help I connect my iPhone 5s to Bluetooth in my 2015 GMC Terrain. When I make a call i can hear them but they can't hear me. Anyone else have this issue? How did you resolve it. Other phones work fine, just not my phone.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 7:51 PM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 11:41 AM in response to Sandylynn

Hello Sandylynn,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you can connect the device with Bluetooth and make and receive calls but they dont hear you. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

If your voice is too faint or sounds unclear using iPhone, or iPod touch - Apple Support

People can't hear you during a phone

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

I connect my iphone5s to my 2015 Terrain using Bluetooth, when I make a call I can hear the caller but they can't hear me. Anyone else have this problem? How did you resolve it? Other phones connect and work perfectly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.