Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad2 Facebook now only recognises Camera Roll. How to draw from other photo sources?

When uploading photos to my iPad2 and iPhone 5 I no longer have a choice of photo sources. I guess this is another benefit of IOS upgrades? Anyone solved how to expand the photo source back to inclauding albums and uploads??

thanks

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 9:50 PM

12 replies

Mar 29, 2015 4:31 PM in response to Footplate

Again, I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 8.2 and I still see the ability to go to any of my photo Albums for the Facebook app.

So, your issue is specific to your device. Back up your device to iCloud and then Reset All Content and Settings to Factory reset your device. Sign onto it without restoring from your backup, but sign onto iCloud so that your Photo Stream downloads. Take a couple of photos, and then download the Facebook app to see if you can now see the dropdown.

If you can, then Reset All Content and Settings again and restore the device from the backup you did earlier. Once everything is back on your device, go to the Facebook app and see if you can see the dropdown. If you could see if from the "clean" install, and you cannot see it now, then it is either an issue with the settings or an issue with the content on your device.

Cheers,

GB

Mar 29, 2015 5:42 PM in response to gail from maine

Thank you. However, as I am about to travel for the next few weeks, I would prefer to test this on my return. I have messed up my devices in the past!

I should mention that I was just passing an iPhone outlet and asked. The assistant advised that my problem has arisen with a number of Iphone/iPad users since IOS8 upgrades commenced.

Will see what happens, after my return.

Regards

IPad2 Facebook now only recognises Camera Roll. How to draw from other photo sources?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.