Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Authorized service provider damaged my Ipad!

Hi,

My Ipad3 screen broke. So I checked the authorized service providers in Jordan, found one, and gave them my perfectly functioning Ipad that I bought 4 months ago to replace the screen. They did replace it but the screen they provided does not have the same quality of the original. Another problem is that after they replaced it, the Ipad started getting really hot when in use. This didn't happen before changing the screen. I called the "authorized service provider" to complain about it and their first reply was: "The technician who worked on your Ipad doesn't work here anymore and you can call him on the place he's working in now"!!! So, I gave my Ipad to a company, the authorized service provider!! I didn't give it to some technician!! Then, and after insisting that they should solve my problem, they said it seems it's a battery issue and we can replace your battery for 120$ and we won't charge any other fees except the price of the battery! (Thank you very much, you tampered with my new battery and now offering to replace it! How generous). Now, my question, is there anyway to report this bad authorized service provider to Apple? They are damaging Apple reputation here and I'm sure they're violating their agreement with Apple somehow because when I called them again to fix this problem, they referred me to another company, different name but under their management, claiming that they are fixing the devices they didn't sell in this new company. But still fixing the devices they sell in the "authorized service provider". When I first contacted them, they didn't have this procedure!

Thank you

iPad, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 12:33 AM

There are no replies.

Authorized service provider damaged my Ipad!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.