Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google Chrome errors with mac pro (late 2013) 10.10.2

after the " graphic issues " fixed by the last system update

the machine still get stuck (wheel scrolling)

after restarting its working fine ..

(once in a while there is an error bug msg being send)

have noticed that this issue appears while using google chrome..

Version 41.0.2272.104 (64-bit)

is there an update from chrome ?

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 2:01 AM

7 replies

Mar 29, 2015 2:20 AM in response to AR3DARC

I have 2103 MacPro with 4 core and D300 and like you have not have any graphics problems since the recent update. I also have the version of Chrome you cite and have not problems. That is the latest version.

Do the problem occur on all website or only certain ones?

When it sticks can you got o Activity Monitor and see if something is not responding?

Also, not the time of the sticking and then open the Console app in Finder>Applications>Utilities and look for log entries at that time. Post suspicious ones here

Mar 29, 2015 2:38 AM in response to lllaass

using a multi web pages opened during work (more then 5 ) most of them r also google products

they work fine so i cant really say if any off them causing this problem

can't get any activity while the wheel scrolling.. i can only move the mouse. the machine not responding

didn't understand your last question

also! sometimes the chrome browser becomes "white blank" with no content and i have to restart the chrome and then its works fine

Mar 30, 2015 12:59 AM in response to lllaass

system was being completely reinstall fresh new after erasing. (while we had the graphic issues)

same with the chrome browser on this computer. anyway just clear it again (all browsing data)

no special extensions plugins running.. only some google drive stuff

no firefox installed.

this is a new machine..

my 2008 (2X2.66 mac pro) was running years with X10 time stuff installed and no such of a crashing

User uploaded file

Feb 9, 2016 12:45 AM in response to AR3DARC

just got back my machine from Apple Lab.

they replaced the Gfx cards with no charge. (wow!)

problem started since bought it brand new.

after 1 year of gr8 suffering (urgent restarts, damaged work, waste of time, and losing money)

..it seems that the problem solved.

not satisfied at all. embarrassing for Apple!!

i'll be back..

Google Chrome errors with mac pro (late 2013) 10.10.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.