Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone is disabled , connect to iTunes.

What can i do?

I Connect to itunes and logg inn my apple ID after that i don't know how to do.

iPhone 5, iOS 5

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 2:46 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 12:28 PM in response to lekjohansen

Good Morning lekjohansen,

If you have received a message stating that your iPhone has been disabled, follow the steps in the article below:

If your Apple ID has been locked - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204106

If you or someone else enters your password incorrectly too many times, your Apple ID will automatically be locked to protect your security.

You might see one of these alerts:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

If your Apple ID was locked, you can go to iForgot to unlock it with your existing password or reset your password. You can also click the Reset Password or Forgot Password button in the alert. Remember to type your full email address when you're asked to enter your Apple ID. For example, username@icloud.com or username@gmail.com. If you use two-step verification for Apple ID, you need to use your recovery key and a trusted device to regain access to your account.

If you can't reset your password and you don't use two-step verification, contact Apple Support.

Regards,

- Judy

iPhone is disabled , connect to iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.