Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I download certain updates and not the whole package. For example, I need Numbers, Pages, and Keynote, but not iMovie, neither iPhoto. How can I pick and choose? I have tried to pick and choose but it does not work. Thank you very much

I have a MacBookPro, and I recently updated to OS X Yosemite version 10.10.2. As a result, I am receiving a lot of updates, but I don't want all the downloads at once because my computer is getting slow, and I don't have the time to fix that right now. I just want to update Keynote, Pages, and Numbers, but not iMovie, neither iPhoto. I have tried to pick and choose the downloads, but it does not work. Actually, Numbers was downloaded successfully, but it does not want to work on Keynote and Pages. I would appreciate very much your help. Thank you very much.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 4:12 AM

There are no replies.

Can I download certain updates and not the whole package. For example, I need Numbers, Pages, and Keynote, but not iMovie, neither iPhoto. How can I pick and choose? I have tried to pick and choose but it does not work. Thank you very much

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.