Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help, my iPad working by him selves. It write by it selves and open and close window uncontrolled

I Have tried to reset and restore and set it up as new

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 6:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 7:21 AM

If you have tried those three things and the iPad still doesn't work properly I suspect you might have a hardware problem with your iPad. Make an appointment at an Apple Store to have your device examined by a technician. Or contact Apple Support. Be sure to backup your iPad if you can, before taking or sending it to Apple.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2015 7:21 AM in response to ilderen

If you have tried those three things and the iPad still doesn't work properly I suspect you might have a hardware problem with your iPad. Make an appointment at an Apple Store to have your device examined by a technician. Or contact Apple Support. Be sure to backup your iPad if you can, before taking or sending it to Apple.

Help, my iPad working by him selves. It write by it selves and open and close window uncontrolled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.