Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot the password to my rescue email address and I cannot remember the answers to my security questions. There is no option to change my rescue address. What do I do?

For the past week or so, I've been trying to purchase a game on my iPod (Fifth generation). When I go to download it, a pop up comes up saying I must answer security questions before I can purchase my game, or anything else for that matter. I created my Apple ID about three or four years ago, therefore it's pretty difficult for me to remember the answers to my questions. I don't even use my rescue email anymore, and haven't for a while. I have no idea what the password is. Is there anything I can do, or am I going to have to make a new Apple ID, and if so, can I transfer my money to the new account?

iPod touch, iOS 8.2, Fifth generation

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 8:34 AM

You need to ask Apple to reset your security questions. To do this, click here and pick a method; if that page doesn't list one for your country or you're unable to call, fill out and submit this form.

(125083)

1 reply

I forgot the password to my rescue email address and I cannot remember the answers to my security questions. There is no option to change my rescue address. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.