Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I get messages on my iPad?

My iPad (4th gen) is not getting messages that are only going to my IPhone 5S. I used to get them on my iPad as well and I have noticed over the past month or so I don't get the. On my iPad as well. I think it was after the last couple updates that this happened. Can someone please help? I have turned off and on both my iPad and phone but to no avail.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 9:16 AM

2 replies

Mar 30, 2015 7:06 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Thank you for the suggestion however it did not help. I sent a message from my Iphone before turning the messages off. It went through no problem. I turned off the messages in my Ipad. Then I turned on the messagges in my Iphone and waited till it was active then turned on my messages on my Ipad and waited for that to be active. The latest message that I sent from my Iphone did NOT show up on my Ipad still....

So I turned off my Ipad and turned it on again and did the same with the Iphone and still it doesn't show up on my Ipad messages for that person. The person I am sending it to has an Iphone and Ipad too.

Why can't I get messages on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.