Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple id has been disabled,i contacted itunes store support by email and they give me a case number,now what have to do?

my apple id has been disabled ,i contacted itunes store support ,and they give me a case number,plesase active my account, my case number is 765054619

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 8:47 AM

3 replies

Mar 29, 2015 8:52 AM in response to Nasim1212

For info these are user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.

If you only just contacted them then what you've got will just be the confirmation email that they've received your contact - you should get a proper reply from within 48 hours, which will hopefully say that they've re-enabled your account.

(You might have been able to re-enable your account yourself by going to http://appleid.apple.com and clicking 'reset your password'. After doing that you might have then needed to log out of your account on any iOS devices that you have by tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and then logging back in so as to 'refresh' the account on them.)

My apple id has been disabled,i contacted itunes store support by email and they give me a case number,now what have to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.