Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a new iPad air 2. i do not receive photo stream pictures form our devices on it.

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 9:25 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 2:29 PM in response to Gassy57

Hey Gassy57,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you are not receiving photo stream pictures to your device. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Get help using My Photo Stream - Apple Support

I don't see photos from My Photo Stream on my iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

1. From the Home screen, tap Settings > Wi-Fi.
  2. Make sure that Wi-Fi is on and your device is connected to a wireless network. You can use these steps to troubleshoot your Internet connection on your iOS device.
  3. From your Home screen, tap Settings > iCloud > Photos.
  4. Make sure that My Photo Stream is on. If it’s already on, turn it off and tap Delete. After it turns off, turn My Photo Stream on again.
  5. Close the Camera app on the device that took the photo. Photos won't upload from an iOS device to the Recently Added album (or the My Photo Stream album in iOS 7) until you close the Camera app.
  6. See if your iOS device is below 20% battery power. To preserve battery life, downloads and uploads from My Photo Stream are disabled when the battery reaches 20%. Downloads and uploads will continue after you charge your device, and the battery charge is greater than 20%.

Due to storage limitations, your Apple TV might display only your most recent photos.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a good one,

Mario

I have a new iPad air 2. i do not receive photo stream pictures form our devices on it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.