Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 4 is water damaged,how can I rescue my photos back?

My iphone was half submerged in water for a few seconds,and has ceased to function properly since,it tells me that the temperature is too hot and I need to wait for the temperature to cool down. However, it has been about two weeks since the occurrence and I am due to buy the lphone 5s this month,all I want is to retrieve my many pictures saved on it. The iphone will not sync to the computer or itunes because the computer also alerts me the iphone needs to "cool down", does anyone have any tips on where/or how I could get to the stage of getting the images saved onto a memory stick or computer. Any helpful comment is extremely welcome.

iPhone 4

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 9:17 AM

1 reply

Mar 29, 2015 9:44 AM in response to ohdeariphone11

From your backup.

From the application on your computer to which you synced/imported the pictures.

From PhotoStream if you turned it on My Photo Stream FAQ - Apple Support

If you have done none of the above, you could try one of the companies that

specialize in data recovery. Be advised the cost will be very high and complete

recovery is not guaranteed.

No device (phone, computer, tablet, camera) is meant to be the only source of information

that is important to you. It is your responsibility to protect your data.

My iphone 4 is water damaged,how can I rescue my photos back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.