Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My main email is locked and restricted. That email is not a registered Apple ID but i used it as an extra email for iMessage and FaceTime under my dads account. My main email cannot receive any password reset emails

My main email account was locked by apple because I tried signing in too many times but my passwords were wrong. My email is not a registered Apple ID, but i used it as an extra email account under my dads email for iMessage and FaceTime. I got a new phone so i decided to make a new apple id using my main email but it said that the email was already in use, even if I think i never used that email to make an apple ID. Even if i did use the email to make an apple ID, my email still never got a password reset email. So i decided to use my work email to make a new Apple ID. I tried adding my main email as an extra for FaceTime and iMessage under my work email, but i still can't receive any verification email. How can i fix this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 8:44 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2015 2:23 PM in response to enriquejoserg

Hi enriquejoserg,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like you are not receiving the verification or reset email. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

If you didn't receive your verification or reset email - Apple Support

Cheers,

Mario

My main email is locked and restricted. That email is not a registered Apple ID but i used it as an extra email for iMessage and FaceTime under my dads account. My main email cannot receive any password reset emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.