Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

im looking to have my albums in one place and my singles in the other. so when I click my music there should be my albums and my singles

im looking to have my albums in one place and my singles in the other. so when I click my music there should be my albums and my singles. can I do this

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 1:30 PM

3 replies

Mar 29, 2015 1:38 PM in response to george.cox

As tt2 says, iTunes regards everything as being part of an album. However, you could use playlists or playlist folders to group your library as required ... one possibility would be to use the Grouping field, setting this to "Album" for everything you want to see as an album, and "Single" for singles, and then set up smart playlists that select on the appropriate Grouping value.

im looking to have my albums in one place and my singles in the other. so when I click my music there should be my albums and my singles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.