Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Can't found the original owner of a stolen iPad

I bought the stolen iPad on Kijiji. Didnt know it was stolen till i try to activate it and it says it is link to a icloud account. I went to a Apple Store and they gave me the name of the original owners and tell me the ipad was identified as Stolen. I went to the police but they told me that they wont be able to do nothing aboiut the situation. I search for the owner, but cant find it.

What can i do now, the iPad is useless. Thank for the help.

iPad Air, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 1:21 PM

12 replies

Mar 29, 2015 11:05 PM in response to Vdorceus

Vdorceus wrote:

I Can't beleive Apple wont help me find the original owner. I lost money, the original lost money and Apple dosent care.

Apple is in the business of making and selling computers, tablets, music players, phones and its accessories. Soon, watches too. It is not in the law enforcement business.

If I acquire a laptop I can't use and it that proves to be stolen, IBM, Samsung, Dell or whatever won't find the original owner for me. And the loss is mine.

I Can't found the original owner of a stolen iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.