Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audiobooks still not syncing

I have an ipod touch iOS 8.2 purchased earlier this year. I was excited to see a new update on iTunes today that was supposed to address issues relating to audiobook syncing (I listen to audiobooks from Audible).

The books still do not sync. If you exit a book, go to another then return, you are taken to the very beginning of the book everytime.

When I updated my playlist, removing 7 books from the list then attempted to sync it with the ipod, the synced playlist on the ipod did not reflect the deletions I had just made.

Since I use the ipod for nothing other than audiobooks the product is 100% useless.

In contrast my iOS 6.1.6 from 2006 or so works flawlessly with these same audiobook files and it's playlist did reflect the changes I had made.

Why is a product almost 10 years ahead of my original one actually less functional?

I purchased the new ipod simply because the old one has a dying battery that can only hold a 45 minute charge.

Windows 7

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 12:42 PM

There are no replies.

Audiobooks still not syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.