Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud account doesn't exist anymore

I have a new iphone, when I tried to restaure my old iphone data on the new one, it kept an old icloud email address that doesn't exist anymore, so I can't enter any password because it's not working. Anyone has a solution please? Thank you!

iPhone 6

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 9:11 AM

Hello Sarah L T,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on the exact nature of the issue you are describing. If you are being prompted for an old iCloud/Apple ID account, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If you're asked for the password to your previous Apple ID when signing out of iCloud - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2015 9:11 AM in response to Sarah L T

Hello Sarah L T,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on the exact nature of the issue you are describing. If you are being prompted for an old iCloud/Apple ID account, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If you're asked for the password to your previous Apple ID when signing out of iCloud - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

iCloud account doesn't exist anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.