Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I export a movie to Quicktime or FB, the movie shows in duplicate on the screen with one movie playing in the top half and an identical one playing simultaneously underneath it. I cannot resolve it.

When I export a movie to Quicktime or FB, the movie shows in duplicate on the screen with one movie playing in the top half and an identical one playing simultaneously underneath it. I cannot resolve it and cannot find a similar problem online. I followed the instruction in the Missing Manual and deleted the com.apple.imovie.plist and the com.apple.iApps.plist and restarted iMovie but still have the same problem. Any help would really be appreciated.

iMovie '11, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 2:13 PM

1 reply

When I export a movie to Quicktime or FB, the movie shows in duplicate on the screen with one movie playing in the top half and an identical one playing simultaneously underneath it. I cannot resolve it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.