Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since upgrading to ios 8.2 I can no longer download images to apps, iTunes and some Safari pages. How can this be fixed?

Since upgrading to ios 8.2 I can no longer download images to apps, iTunes and some Safari pages. How can this be fixed?

iPad 2, iOS 8.2

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 1:22 PM

4 replies

Mar 29, 2015 2:34 PM in response to Calvados56

Have you tried a soft reset of your iPad? Hold down the home & sleep/wake buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears, then let go & let the iPad boot up normally.

If that doesn't work try Settings->General->Reset->Reset All Settings. You will have to log into any wifi networks you were previously connected with but you won't lose any data.

Also, some websites don't work properly unless Javascriot is enabled..you can find that setting by opening the Settings app->Safari->Advanced->Javascript.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.