Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album covers on rMBP are very low resolution

I've always ignored this problem, so I haven't actually got a clue when it started, I'm afraid, which I realise isn't very unhelpful. I do know that it started after upgrading to Yosemite, though.

The screenshot below shows what the album cover should look like, as it does look like in the 'miniplayer' thing:

User uploaded file

The screenshot below what the album cover looks like when looking through all the albums. With a retina display, it's so obvious to me that it's as if it's kicking me in the face.

User uploaded file

I just want the Album Covers to be in full resolution so it doesn't look so ugly. If I find it's a bug, that fine, because I know it's not some freak problem that can't be fixed!

Hope I've explained the problem well enough, and I hope somebody can help me out.

I looked for a solution but couldn't even find somebody that had the same problem.

Thanks.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), null

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 2:27 PM

There are no replies.

Album covers on rMBP are very low resolution

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.