Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 home button buzzing noise

I noticed on my iPhone 6's home button, when ever I lay my finger on it (not pressing down) it makes this buzzing noise while the phone is on and not locked. It's noticeable in quiet rooms, with my phone right next to my ear. Am I the only one? Lay your finger on your home button and listen to it right next to your ear. When ever I do that, I hear an electronic buzzing noise. At first I thought it was the touch ID, I thought something was wrong with it. I looked up this problem and found a forum with a post with the same problem I had. I read someone's post and that person said he turned off the reachability setting in the Settings app and it stopped. So I did the same and it stopped. I turned reachability back on to see if it fixed it for good. No it still was buzzing, so I keep reachability off. This defect has something to do with the reachability setting. I'll visit the Apple Store to see what they say or what they will do about it.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2, 16 gb

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 2:40 PM

1 reply

iPhone 6 home button buzzing noise

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.