Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Verizon iPhone can't be activated by Verizon because the meid is not registering with Verizon

so I bought a brand new iPhone 5 the guy says its a Verizon iPhone ive always had Verizon perfect the issue comes in when i take to the Verizon store to get activated. the guy takes my phone types in the number and says its not registering with Verizon which means it's not a vericon phone. I show him that it has Verizon as a carrier on the in thd about section so he offers to try and set it up as a prepaid, idk what he did on the computer after that but he thought he had it figured out, but as soon as he put the SIM card in it said it was invalid. We troubleshot it tried again same thing. Is there anything I can do to get this phone on ?

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 4:10 PM

1 reply

My Verizon iPhone can't be activated by Verizon because the meid is not registering with Verizon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.