Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes does not always find my iPad

I asked this question a few days ago and then all of a sudden my iPad was showing up in iTunes, only that it took about a minute for it to find it, so commented that my problem was solved.

Well, fast forward to today, I just opened iTunes and it does not show my iPad as a device no matter how long I wait. This just started happening a week or two ago. I am using the latest iTunes and iOS versions.

Is there something in iTunes that I can go to and tell it to search for my iPad? How can I get it to find it again?

Thanks

iPad 2

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 3:58 PM

1 reply

Mar 30, 2015 9:29 AM in response to Richro65

No matter how many times I tried last night iTunes would not find my iPad. Now today it does find it. Only thing that changed between last night and today is that I restarted the iPad late last night. Maybe that's what it takes but it's an inconvenience and I have never had to do it before. This seems to be somewhat of a common problem but none of the solutions I find online apply to my situation.

iTunes does not always find my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.