Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trying to deregister for imessage i went on the website got the code but lost the page where to enter it and now i am being sent back to the page where i request for the code but not letting me do it again it says i exceeded is there other way todoit

trying to deregister for imessage i went on the website got the code but lost the page where to enter it and now i am being sent back to the page where i request for the code but not letting me do it again it says i exceeded is there other way todoit

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 8:45 PM

1 reply

Apr 1, 2015 1:24 PM in response to willia_kratzer

Hey there willia_kratzer,

I see that you wish to deactivate iMessage on your iPhone. Here is the page where you can enter your phone number and confirmation code in order to deactivate:

Deregister and Turn Off iMessage - Apple Support

https://selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage/

For more relevant information, or if you still cannot deactivate iMessage, use the following article:

Deregister iMessage: Frequently Asked Questions - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203042

What if I can't use the webpage and there's no Apple support number in my country?

If the webpage isn't available for your country yet and there's no phone support in your country, your phone number will deregister from iMessage in 45 days or less. Once this happens you'll be able to receive texts as expected.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Braden

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.