Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I move a sheet to another Numbers document?

I am using Numbers 3.5.2 on a new MBP. Is there any way to mote a sheet from one document to another.

This is simple in Excel but I can't find it in Numbers

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 5:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2016 2:32 PM

DonHalt wrote:

I am using Numbers 3.5.2 on a new MBP. Is there any way to mote a sheet from one document to another.

Actually it's very simple in Numbers too, very similar to Excel. You don't have to select all the tables, etc. Just look up toward the top, not down as in Excel..

When you're in the sheet you want to copy, click choose 'Copy Sheet' from the dropdown by the sheet's name (in the "tab" at the top):

User uploaded file

Then go to a sheet in the other document. Choose 'Paste Sheet.' That's it!

If you want to move a sheet rather than copy it, choose 'Cut Sheet' instead of 'Copy Sheet' in the first step.

SG

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2016 2:32 PM in response to DonHalt

DonHalt wrote:

Actually it's very simple in Numbers too, very similar to Excel. You don't have to select all the tables, etc. Just look up toward the top, not down as in Excel..

When you're in the sheet you want to copy, click choose 'Copy Sheet' from the dropdown by the sheet's name (in the "tab" at the top):

User uploaded file

Then go to a sheet in the other document. Choose 'Paste Sheet.' That's it!

If you want to move a sheet rather than copy it, choose 'Cut Sheet' instead of 'Copy Sheet' in the first step.

SG

How can I move a sheet to another Numbers document?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.