Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes not syncing all iPhoto photos to devices

Hello. Recently, I have had trouble syncing my photos from my iPhoto library to my devices. iTunes says that I have 1,986 photos and videos in iPhoto. I synced all of the photos to my iPhone, but only 216 of them are synced. I then try to sync my photos to my iPod and only 868 of them synced. I don't know what to do. If someone can please help! I haven't recearly updated any softwar, and there are no new software updates right now. I'm using iTunes 12.1.0.50, iOS 8.2 (iPhone 6), and iOS 6.1.6 (iPod touch 4th generation).

Thanks

Brandon L

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 7:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 8:03 PM

Are you certain you have enough storage on your iOS devices to house more photos than they have sync'd already? Go to Settings>General>Storage>Manage Storage to see how much available memory you have and how much is already being taken up by your photos.

Cheers,

GB

4 replies

Mar 29, 2015 8:26 PM in response to gail from maine

Hello. When I synced the photos to my iPod, I had my music and some apps that I didn't use. So I removed the apps that I didn't use and all my music and I resented my iPod. After that, there was a little bit more than 3 GB left, and it's syncing 1,072 more photos. I think that was the problem. My iPod is still syncing, so I'll update you after it's done syncing.

iTunes not syncing all iPhoto photos to devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.