Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

6.5.2 quicktime movie timing issues

Noticed this problem after I do the following:

Did a 20 slide presentation using Export To Quicktime self playing

18 slides are static with simple effects

2 slides are Quicktime movies imported.

first movie was 1:40

so I set the transition to - automatically and the delay to 100.00s

preview shows clip ends and new slide appears exactly on time.

when I convert the slideshow to a Quicktime movie the timing is now way off so I took a stopwatch and timed how long after the actual movie clip in the slide ends and it seems its almost DOUBLE to 200.00s.

So I figure this should have to to with an fps setting as if the imported movie clip is 30 fps and the saved slideshow quicktime is at 15 fps this would explain why there is double the time.

Any help shining light on this as I wrote in reviews the timing is fine, its the slideshow Exported quicktime movie that has the timing issue.

anyone?

R

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 8:29 PM

6 replies

Apr 2, 2015 9:51 AM in response to dagwaremedia

Ok I see what you mean now but some questions.

I have transitions done for each slide. I had the slides set to automatic. I see if I now use the same slideshow and hit record slideshow. I can change the slides via the enter button. I did not play with this long enough but do I keep the slideshow on auto or do I use on click and use the enter key to change slides? I seemed to have tried that and the slides change but without the original transition effect I had there. I do not need any audio just have to get the timing on the imported quicktime movies in the slideshow itself.

Just a little point on the right direction her please?

RD

6.5.2 quicktime movie timing issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.