Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't delete movie from iPad

I have bought a series of movies over time on iTunes and usually keep them up in the cloud and download them and delete them as needed. Because I was running low on space on my ipad2, I stopped syncing any videos onto my iPad at all. However, when I look at my storage summary for my iPad, it shows that I still have a video taking up 1.52gb of space. I've figured out what movie it is but when I go to delete it off my iPad it shows up as not even being dowloaded. Another thing, this movie (Disney's Tangled) shows up with two copies (one dating 2010 and one dating 2011) in my video section in my iPad, but they have the little cloud button because supposedly it has not been downloaded even though it is taking up space. Not sure if the fact that two copies of the movie showing up could have something to do with it.

So my question is, how to I delete a movie that isn't showing up as synced. It is taking up too much space! I've tried deleting all videos, changing my sync settings so there are no videos being downloaded but nothing is working.

I have an ipad2 that has been updated to IOS 8.1.

Thank you!

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 8:02 PM

There are no replies.

Can't delete movie from iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.