Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help

I Cannot download emails on my iPad air2. I have deleted and reloaded my email account to no avail. I have held the home screen button along with the off button to reboot and that has made no difference either. My message columns are all blank and it just says last updated on saturday! My iPhone is working okay any ideas please?

iPad Air, iOS 8.2, Ipad air2

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 12:15 AM

7 replies

Mar 30, 2015 4:56 AM in response to mi5h74

It is all depending on what email method you use: POP, or iMAP.

I suppose Pop, because that would not download any email, when they are already marked as read or are deleted on the Mail Server: in that case you go to the Mail Account in the brwoser, login, mark all that you want to download (from what there still is) as unread, logout start Mail and see what happens.

If it is iMap they should synchronize, this is different, but sync can only when they are still on the server.

LEX

Mar 30, 2015 5:00 AM in response to lllaass

HHi

i have tried to send to myself message sent but not arrived in inbox. I have no idea about the type of account I have sorry Other than it is yahoo I have logged on to it externally and there is no problem, even changed my password this morning as the problem has been for all weekend. Have tried to update password on the email setting and although it verifies it as correct when you click back to check it reverts to old password as they are different lengths so it is easy to see

Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.