Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i unlock my phone its saying disable

i entered my password wrong now im locked out my phone how do i open it without deleting my things that are in there

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 3:20 AM

3 replies

Mar 30, 2015 3:26 AM in response to princeangel630

Based on my experience, when your phone is disabled. You cant really save your data due to the security activation. Its similar to a stolen phone, so the only thing that you can do at this stage is basically restore and reinstall the software using itunes and use it as a brand new phone. Unless you had it backed up then you don't have to worry about losing your data.

Mar 30, 2015 3:51 AM in response to Ajk6492

Ajk6492 wrote:

Based on my experience, when your phone is disabled. You cant really save your data due to the security activation. Its similar to a stolen phone, so the only thing that you can do at this stage is basically restore and reinstall the software using itunes and use it as a brand new phone. Unless you had it backed up then you don't have to worry about losing your data.

Then I suggest you read the link posted above by Ingo

how do i unlock my phone its saying disable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.