Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook air suddenly dead

Macbook air suddenly dead!!!!

I have macbook air 13" 2013 mid model, suddenly dead 1 week ago.

I try to do NVram reset ,Pram reset, SMC reset, but none of this thing works

3days ago, i bought my macbook air to apple service centre in surabaya @JL. Bintoro , they say need 3-4day to analyze, until today i never receive call from APPLE SERVICE CENTRE, then im just made the call, then someone answering my call, then i confirm my service number, then they say that my macbook air need to change the logic board, the the price is insane rp.7.000.000 that is about $539. But im reject to get replacement from service centre, but im ask why my logic board broken, they say that i'm too much running out of battery, but i answer i never, even once running out of battery, and then they only say " IT VERY ORDINARY / USUAL ELECTRONIC THING! SOMETIME IT BROKE BY ITSELF!!" That is the answer from apple service centre indonesia, surabaya. Then why i must buy this USUAL AND ORDINARY MACBOOK AIR WITH A VERY EXPENSIVE PRICE!!!!

please someone in this universe that have a same problem with me, that can solve my problem without replace the logic board.

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 11:48 PM

There are no replies.

macbook air suddenly dead

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.