Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album Artwork Issues

I already know how to delete the album artwork. It's pretty simple.

I decided to move my library to my new computer, and I figured I'd have to go through and adjust everything as usual. The album artwork is one of those things, and again, it's pretty simple to do.

The problem is that when I have my music organized by album, the album covers there do not change. I have two albums that keep the covers iTunes gave them. I can go in and change the covers to what I want them to be, and each individual track will show my artwork, but in the list of albums, I'm stuck w/ the stupid artwork iTunes gave me.

What is weird about these particular album covers is that they appear to be stills from music videos related to a song in that album. I don't have the music videos, so I know it's not pulling it from me. I can't seem to get the albums to keep my covers. I'm not seeing any selectable item that will allow me to click and delete it. The only item I can click is my artwork. I don't see the other artwork anywhere. I even clicked "clear downloaded artwork" but the artwork still remains. 😟

iPhone 5, Windows 8, iTunes on my PC

Posted on Mar 29, 2015 11:44 PM

There are no replies.

Album Artwork Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.