Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A few photos not showing up in My Photo Stream in iPhoto

I recently took a few hundred pictures and uploaded them to iPhoto 9.6.1, which is set to automatically upload new photos to iCould. All of them uploaded as I can verify on an iPhone, iPad, and a MacBook, but three of them aren't showing up in My Photo Stream on the original computer. They do show up in Photos, Events, etc. Any idea why this would happen? Very strange. MacBook Pro Retina late 2013 running OS X 10.10.2. Thanks for the help! -Ben

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 3:42 AM

2 replies

Mar 30, 2015 4:09 AM in response to léonie

Thanks for the reply and for your questions. The pictures are in a supported format -- JPEG. They are no different from dozens of other photos that were uploaded at the same time.

In fact, they have been successfully shared via My Photo Stream/iCould, as they are showing up on other devices. They are just not showing up in the iCloud window on the original computer.

A few photos not showing up in My Photo Stream in iPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.