Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple ipad wont turn on after i updating software

sir,my apple ipad (16gb) wont turn on after i updating software correctly.so still this off position and cant any work.please help me

iPad Mini, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 1:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 1:34 AM

Have you tried a soft-reset to see if that gets it to turn on ? Press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds, after which the Apple logo should appear and it should boot up.

13 replies

Mar 30, 2015 2:23 AM in response to alpeshborkar

You took a backup on your computer's iTunes prior to starting the backup, or you have a recent backup ? And you have all of the apps that you had on the iPad in the Apps part of your computer's iTunes library - none of your iTunes downloads are included in a backup (that contains apps settings and contents), the restore will look to pick them up from your iTunes library.

To restore select the iPad on your computer's iTunes and either do File > Devices > Restore From Backup

User uploaded file

Or on its Summary tab in iTunes click the 'Restore Backup' button

User uploaded file

my apple ipad wont turn on after i updating software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.