Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

updated software and phone frozen

updated software 4 hours ago and phone is frozen with white screen and black apple.

not sure what to do, cannot remove battery on iphone 6 plus.

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 5:50 AM

2 replies

Mar 30, 2015 6:00 AM in response to cbgant5

Same thing happened to me, except I have the 6. I just got the phone, not more than two weeks ago. I decided to update to iOS 8.2 just to have the most recent software, and I was fine for a few days. Like I said, I just got the phone so I'm fooling with it, looking through my facetime application. I then get this notification that says something about a failure, and facetime closes, and it goes directly to the white screen with the black apple logo. Now, everytime I unlock my phone, it goes directly to that screen. I can't even use my brand new phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried resetting it and all of the above. I visited my sprint repair center and the lady tried to hard reset it through iTunes and it wouldn't even go into reset mode with iTunes, so I have to order a whole new phone smh

updated software and phone frozen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.