Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download additioanl content

I have logic pro x and i want to download other content but when i want to download it, it asks name and password which i forgot for reset the password it asks apple ID and new password 2 times but there is nowhere to write that apple ID. so please give me some advice what i should do now because i want that additional content

Logic Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 3:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2015 9:06 AM

Its not asking for the Apple ID and Password..

It is asking for your Computer Password... for the User Account you are signed into the computer with...

This is the one you use to lock/unlock your Mac with for example...

See the Users and Groups section of OS X's System Preferences to change the password or create a password if you have not done so.

Note: If you didn't create a password.. pressing return when presented with the dialog box in Logic Pro.. should work so long as you leave the password field blank.

Additional: I highly recommend you create a user account password if you didn't do so originally when you first bought your Mac!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2015 9:06 AM in response to synko

Its not asking for the Apple ID and Password..

It is asking for your Computer Password... for the User Account you are signed into the computer with...

This is the one you use to lock/unlock your Mac with for example...

See the Users and Groups section of OS X's System Preferences to change the password or create a password if you have not done so.

Note: If you didn't create a password.. pressing return when presented with the dialog box in Logic Pro.. should work so long as you leave the password field blank.

Additional: I highly recommend you create a user account password if you didn't do so originally when you first bought your Mac!

Download additioanl content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.